Scope and Motivation
IEEE recognizes the vital role standards will play in the development and adoption of blockchain technologies. IEEE Standards Association (IEEE SA), a globally recognized standards-setting body within IEEE, has been actively pursuing blockchain standardization efforts through various activities in multiple industry sectors, including the launch of the world’s first Advancing HealthTech for Humanity™ virtual blockchain workshop.
The IEEE Blockchain Initiative will collaborate with IEEE SA to further develop and progress blockchain related standards.
Recent standards activities related to Blockchain include:
- IEEE Blockchain Conformity Assessment Program
- IEEE Blockchain for Clinical Trials EU Forum Brings Focus on Empowering Patients
- IEEE Initiative to Build Consensus on Optimizing Clinical Trials and Enhancing Patient Safety with Blockchain
- IEEE Releases Findings from First Detailed Study of Blockchain Adoption in the Pharmaceutical Enterprise
- IEEE Driving Collaboration on Advancing Blockchain Adoption Within the Pharmaceutical Industry
IEEE SA Beyond Standards Blog & Podcasts on Blockchain
- Paper Submission: 31.07.2022
- Notification: 30.8.2022
- Camera Ready and Registration: 15 September 2022
All papers for technical symposia should be submitted via EDAS. Full instructions on how to submit papers are
provided on the IEEE GET Blockchain 2022 website