Are you passionate or perplexed by Blockchain and its many applications and variations?
Are you ready to ride the wave of Blockchain innovation and entrepreneurship or afraid of missing the boat?
In either case, join the crowd and visit GET.Blockchain.IEEE.org to connect with thought leaders and participate in the upcoming virtual series and in-person conferences created to explore a range of Global Emerging Technologies (GET) related to “Blockchain & Beyond!”
When & Where:
The main in-person conference (with online participation options) will be held NOVEMBER 7TH THRU 11TH in Sunny Southern California (Santa Ana, California).
Regional Marquee virtual events in Africa, the Americas, Europe, the Middle
East and Asia will be held online in the months leading up to and following the November conference.
[In-person events subject to relevant health protocols.]
Global Emerging Technologies include
- Blockchains, Tokenization & Hyper Ledger Technologies
- FinTech, Digital Assets, e-Payments & i-Banking
- Trust, Value & Computation Models
- Crypto-Security, Privacy Engineering & Cyber Presence
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Digital Health, Wearables & Medical Devices
- Sustainable Development
- Climate Engineering, Clean Energy, Bio Fuels, Energy Clouds & Transactive Energy
- Internet Of Things, Remote Sensing & Robotics
- Smart Transportation, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Metaverses, Augmented & Virtual Reality
- 3D Printing, Cyber Manufacturing
- Nano & Quantum Tech
- NextGen Communications
- Data Science & Informatics
- AgriTech, BioTech, Genetics & Synthesis
- Electronics, Photonics & Quantum Effect Devices
- Aerospace Systems, Earth & Space Technology
- and much more…
Foundational GET Activities will include
- Annual Conference
- Regional Marquee Events
- Year-round Virtual Series & Local Group Activities
- Keynote Speakers, Symposia Presentations, Standards Forums & Industry Panels
- Tutorials, Workshops & Professional Development
- SandBox Laboratory Services
- Peer-Reviewed Technical Papers, Student Posters & STEM Outreach
- Vendor Expo & Showcases
- Competitions & Hackathons for Students & Professionals
- Skills Badging, Continuing Education Units, Workforce Development & Job Fairs
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Outreach Programs
- Corporate, Philanthropic & Government Sponsorship Opportunities.